To my one follower out there, It's 4 in the morning and I can't sleep... Lorna (my wife) is wondering why I took that nap yesterday.
I woke up around 1:30am and started reading my Bible, then asked God why he and heart burn had me up, then went to work on my future dream of owning a restraunt plan, then caught up on e-mails, and that lead me to my unattended Blog.
Its 4:00am now, God is done talking to me but the heart burn is going strong.
I have tickets to the Blues Hockey Game tonight, and have a crap load of Junk to accomplish today. To bad everything isn't 24 hour, I could go do it now.
24 hour, The only two places I know that have 24 hour everything are San Diego and Las Vegas. In Vegas you can go to the bank to get a car loan at 3:30am and be driving off the lot in yout new car by 4:45am. It is truley a city that never sleeps.
Sleep... That sounds good! Prilosec and I are going back to bed!

